Book your tour online now!
Boomers on Tour is a small group escorted tour company who offers a one day and two plus day tours of the beautiful South Coast, Shoalhaven district. We travel to Jervis Bay to experience the Dolphin Cruise with the hope of seeing a whale or two. Included in our tour is a wine tasting at Coolangatta Estate. On our return to Sydney we stop off at Kangaroo Valley, Fitzroy Falls and finally the quaint little village of Berrima where we can enjoy a coffee. Some highlights of this country tour is the boutique shopping, the rich history of the architecture, the local produce and arts and crafts on display.
MUDGEE HISTORICAL TOUR.
Rich in agriculture, this old mining town of Mudgee will delight your senses.
* Taste the wines, the honey, cheeses and beer!!
* Eat out in the exquisite restaurants and coffee shops.
* Experience the museums, galleries, streets, markets and boutique shopping.
* See the stars at the Observatory.
* Hear the train whistle blowing at the miniature railway.
* Feel the atmosphere of the township from the location, the history of the buildings and the friendly
SOUTH COAST WONDERLAND
South Coast NSW is Australia's best kept secret. We will pass by Wollongong and then Kiama with their amazing Blow Hole. We will pass by the most beautiful beaches of Gerringong and Gerroa where we will stop for a coffee break in the quaint village.
Our National park and Marine Park are nationally protected. Visit Booderee Botanical Garden. You'll experience the Dolphin Watch cruise on famous Jervis Bay. In Huskisson enjoy quiet boutique shopping and have lunch overlooking the Bay. A short drive to Hymes Beach and its famous white sand will amaze you.
A drive south to Ulladulla/Milton to Cupitts winery is well worthwhile.
On our return journey pass through Kangaroo Valley see Fitzroy Falls to end a wonder journey to the Shoalhaven.
Boomers on Tour offer a variety of day tours for small groups in and out of Sydney with pick up from your hotel. Enjoy a relaxed day organised for you, with new things to see and new activities to enjoy. Geraldine will provide an day not to be missed and an experience you won't forget. Including:
* Lady Macquarie’s Chair – views of the Bridge
* Botanical Gardens and Opera House
* Parliament House - (tour opt)
* St Mary’s Cathedral and Hyde Park fountain
* Darling Harbour and The Rocks
* Harbour Bridge – Milson’s Point – views of the city
* Manly Beach or Bondi Beach
Visit Dubbo 400 kms from Sydney. The drive takes about 5 hours via the Castlereagh Hwy. passing through Bathurst and Orange.
Highlights of the area include Taronga Western Plains Zoo, Old Dubbo Gaol, Japanese Garden, wineries, historic buildings, Aboriginal heritage. Drive home through Parkes and see the famous Parkes Telescope.
Picturesque scenic bus ride from Sydney north to Hunter Valley wineries for the day. Geraldine will pick you up at your Hotel or Village at 7am or arranged time. Included in the tour are visits to Bluetongue Brewery, the Cheese Factory, and the Chocolate Factory. Enjoy lunch in quaint Pokolbin Village. Alternate activities include the golf range at Hunter Valley Gardens. A great day out, not to be missed!