Book your tour online now!
Here is a great opportunity to see the best of two countries - JAPAN and CHINA and see the beautiful cherry blossoms at their best with a small group.
Attending the Centenary Memorial service at the new Pheasant Wood Cemetery at Fromelles on Tuesday 19th will be one of the highlights of the July, 2016 Battlefields Tour.
Boomers on Tour is a small group escorted tour company who offers a one day and two plus day tours of the beautiful South Coast, Shoalhaven district. We travel to Jervis Bay to experience the Dolphin Cruise with the hope of seeing a whale or two. Included in our tour is a wine tasting at Coolangatta Estate. On our return to Sydney we stop off at Kangaroo Valley, Fitzroy Falls and finally the quaint little village of Berrima where we can enjoy a coffee. Some highlights of this country tour is the boutique shopping, the rich history of the architecture, the local produce and arts and crafts on display. If anyone is interested in sporting activities - there is no limit on what is available including kayaking, bike riding, scuba diving and snorkeling, boat fishing, sailing and stand up surf boarding and of course golf and tennis. If eating is your calling, our restaurants are to die for!!!! So come and enjoy the South Coast and maybe you'll stay - we did!!!!!
MUDGEE HISTORICAL TOUR.
Rich in agriculture, this old mining town of Mudgee will delight your senses.
* Taste the wines, the honey, cheeses and beer!!
* Eat out in the exquisite restaurants and coffee shops.
* Experience the museums, galleries, streets, markets and boutique shopping.
* See the stars at the Observatory.
* Hear the train whistle blowing at the miniature railway.
* Feel the atmosphere of the township from the location, the history of the buildings and the friendly
Boomers on Tour offer a variety of day tours for small groups in and out of Sydney with pick up from your hotel. Enjoy a relaxed day organised for you, with new things to see and new activities to enjoy. Geraldine will provide an day not to be missed and an experience you won't forget. Including:
* Lady Macquarie’s Chair – views of the Bridge
* Botanical Gardens and Opera House
* Parliament House - (tour opt)
* St Mary’s Cathedral and Hyde Park fountain
* Darling Harbour and The Rocks
* Harbour Bridge – Milson’s Point – views of the city
* Manly Beach or Bondi Beach
This is a new tour planned for October, 2014 to coincide with the Anniversary of the Charge of the Light Brigade on 31st October, 1917 in Beer Sheba, Israel. We will include in the tour visits to Jerusalem and Bethlehem to see the Holy Land highlights. A climb up Messada next to the Dead Sea will be a must before continuing our travels into Turkey. Istanbul is an exciting and vibrant city to begin the tour and a drive down to Gallipoli and Eceabat on the Dardanelles is quaint and enchanting. Our visit to Anzac Cove is moving and memorable, a life changing experience not to be missed. Watch this space for further details.